When the big pieces of Divinycell were on place it was time to fill out small holes like here in the foreward part
or even smaller ones were plugged, here Im doing the holes were the screws holding the Divinycell to the frames had been.
After that it was time to shape the thick Divinycell.
I have found a good quality kitchen knife sharpened to a racors edge to be very efficient.
Checking frequently with a pattern of the desired radius.
That done it was time for sanding with the longboard
Finally her shape was to my satisfaction.
Now it was time for freinds to help me with the lamination.
It was Jonas and Ingrid who came from the west coast and Anders and Eva from Västervik. We started 9 am and finished 8 pm. Thank you my freinds.
We used NM-Epoxi and quadrupel-axial glass fibre, 600 gram per square meter. On the hullsides we laid three layers. The middle of the bottom got the most layers 14 + 3 unidirectional going from stem to stern. I wanted the bottom of my boat to be strong when drying out and when landing on beaches. We finished with peel ply.
Here am I the next day happy that everything had gone well.
After peeling of the peel ply it was time to turn her over that I could start on the inside.
Luckily there were some steel beams in the roof to attach the lifting equippment to. Even more lycky they were spaced 2.4 meter and the boat is 4.8 so I got one beam in each end.
Whith the boat on its side I took away the fundament to make a flat flour.
Then I started to take away the frames. To be continued.