I started to cut the middle mold from 18 mm spruce plywood supplied by CEOS. Then I did the ones fore and aft. To my surprise the had more beam. The joy of my idea to mirror the aft part of the model had clouded my thinking. Of course the widest part of the boat was not in the middle but a bit aft.
A step from the beaten track and you are a child in a new world. There is always something to go wrong when you try something new. The world is to complex to be predictable. My molds had brought me back to reality. If at once you, fail try again.
The easy fix was to make the middle one a copy of her neighbors. When the hull is lifted of the molds it bulges out in the middle anyway a small bit. So that takes care of that problem.
Click once or twice to enlarge.
If you like please support to my project. Use the donation button. I thank all of you who have already done so.
To be continued…