Today more pieces has been added and the end in form of a nicely shaped bow can be imaged.

The overshoot has been cut and it is possibel to imagine how the bow will look. Exlex has a gentel shape, still there is much tension in the hullsides due to the bending. Luckily they kept their shape even after cutting the overhang. Having keept them in shape for a long time I think was a good idea.
The mirror image.
The attentive viewer will notice that the sequence of pieces is 5 6 8 7 9 and 10 instead of intended 5 6 7 8 9 10. I was smearing epoxy on number 7 when I ran out of epoxy. I put number 7 on a safe place and mixed some more. When I was back with the mixture I had all forgotten pour 7 and started with 8. Soon I discovered the mistake. Luckily the pieces where so similar that the good NM-epoxy filled the gap. In this case nothing came to harm, ships have been lost due to lack of routine, bevare dear viewer.

To be continued…

Regards Yrvind